Frequently Asked Questions - Seminar
- HOW DO I REQUEST ACCOMMODATIONS FOR MY DISABILITY?
- WHAT IS YOUR SEMINAR CANCELLATION POLICY?
- HOW WILL I RECEIVE MY CE CERTIFICATE FOR ATTENDING A SEMINAR?
- WHAT IS YOUR ATTENDANCE POLICY?
- HOW DO I KNOW IF A SEMINAR IS RIGHT FOR ME?
- HOW ARE THE SPEAKERS/TOPICS SELECTED?
- WHAT IF I CAN'T ATTEND A LIVE SEMINAR?
- WHERE ARE YOUR SEMINARS HELD?
Please call our office at 800-801-5415 to request ADA accommodations.
- Cancellations requested before the end of early registration will be issued a full refund.
- Cancellations requested between the end of early registration and 72 hours before the Seminar will be issued a full refund minus a $10 administrative fee (to avoid the $10 fee, you may request to receive a credit toward a future program).
- Cancellations requested less than 72 hours prior to the Seminar will be offered a credit toward a future program, minus a $10 administrative fee.
Participants who attend a live Seminar, and meet the attendance policy requirements, must pick up their CE Certificate at the end of the Seminar. If you are only attending one day, you must pick up your CE Certificate at the end of that day.
We verify your attendance before issuing CE certificates.
Attendees must initial sign-in sheets each morning and afternoon, as well as hand in an Affidavit of First Day Attendance.
Attendees who fail to meet J&K’s attendance policy must provide evidence of full attendance in order to receive their CE Certificate. Participants who arrive late or leave early will not receive certificates of attendance.
Some accrediting bodies accept certificates of partial attendance. J&K Seminars will issue a partial certificate in some circumstances. Please discuss your specific circumstances with a J&K staff member.
We provide a program brochure, which describes the topics the speaker will cover. You can find the brochure online, on the seminar registration page. Please call us at 800-801-5415 if you feel you need more information to help you decide if a particular seminar is right for you.
Our customers choose! During each Seminar/Webinar we survey the attendees about which topics and speakers they’d be most interested in hearing.
We offer a live, interactive Webinar option where you can attend this seminar from any computer and the CE credits you receive will fulfill your live CE requirement. Read more about Webinars in our Webinar FAQ.
All J&K seminars are held at the Wyndham Lancaster Resort & Convention Center, 2300 Lincoln Highway East, Lancaster, PA 17602