All orders include the entire presentation with handouts and a CE test.
Streaming videos and audio downloads will be available immediately after checkout
Mailed CD and DVD formats include the printed handouts and CE test in an attractive portfolio
This training will describe the risk management issues that arise when clients pose an immediate threat of harm to themselves or to others. The discussion will focus on suicidal clients, with special attention to risk assessment and intervention.
- Factors that are helpful in evaluating and assessing the risk of suicide.
- Clinical, ethical, and legal issues involved with the management and treatment of clients who threaten to harm themselves.
- The importance of training and consultation with colleagues around these issues.
Boundaries and Multiple Relationships
- Boundary Crossings
- Boundary Violations
- Ethical Decision Making and Boundaries
- Therapist and Client Variables
Types of Boundary Crossings
- Therapeutic Touch
- Non-Traditional Settings
- Non-Sexual Relationships after Termination