Dr. Paul Foxman will demonstrate how you can connect with anxious children and teach them new self-regulation skills. You will learn how to help parents and schools help their most anxious kids. Dr. Foxman will address each of the following disorders with case examples and clinical vignettes to increase clinicians’ effectiveness:
- Separation Anxiety Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Obsessive-compulsive disorders (including skin picking and hair pulling)
- Social Anxiety Disorder/Selective Mutism
- Specific phobias
- Trauma- and Stressor-related Disorders
Emphasis will be on creative psychotherapy involving insight- oriented, cognitive-behavioral, biological, mindfulness, and family systems interventions.
J&K Seminars does not provide NBCC credit for this program.