All orders include the entire presentation with handouts and a CE test.
Streaming videos and audio downloads will be available immediately after checkout
Mailed CD and DVD formats include the printed handouts and CE test in an attractive portfolio
- Specific ethical challenges faced by Mandated Reporters of child abuse
- How child abuse reporting laws impact the rights of parents to raise their children
- The role of poverty on child maltreatment and risk of being reported
- How the U.S. system of child protection differs from elsewhere in the world and varies from state to state
- Evolution of child abuse reporting laws
- What should be the role of society in protecting children?
- How do you draw the line: What is and isn’t child abuse
- Medical Treatment
- Correlation between poverty and child maltreatment
- Implications for intervention
- Influences of poverty in reporting of child abuse
- Our state system of child protection
- The U.S. approach to child protection: Are we leaders or are we missing the boat?
- Meeting the basic needs of children vs. providing them with the best opportunities for the future: How good is good enough?