All orders include the entire presentation with handouts and a CE test.
Streaming videos and audio downloads will be available immediately after checkout
Mailed CD and DVD formats include the printed handouts and CE test in an attractive portfolio
This program is designed to recharge your personal and professional batteries and put the fun and meaning back into your work.
Bill presents an approach to life and the universe that challenges discouragement and calls participants back from burnout to being fully alive and present in their lives and work. Through the use of structured exercises, poetry, storytelling, and lecture material, participants will get a chance to step away from busy lives to find some spiritual and professional renewal.
Vintage courses do not offer ASWB ACE credit to social workers
Participants will be able to describe:
- Characteristics of burnout and compassion fatigue
- How to find professionally rewarding life directions
- Ways to prevent or recover from professional burnout
Recovery from Burnout & Compassion Fatigue
- Recharging your professional batteries
- Ways to access spirituality
- Re-examining why you entered your field
Finding What You Want Now
- Meaning in your life
- Following your wounds
Liberating Your Humanity & Intuition
- Challenging shame, learned limitations & self-doubt
- Bringing yourself into your work
- Finding your voice in your work
A New Model Of Change
- How problems and being stuck can precipitate change.