All orders include the entire presentation with handouts and a CE test.
Streaming videos and audio downloads will be available immediately after checkout
Mailed CD and DVD formats include the printed handouts and CE test in an attractive portfolio
- Three key components of self-compassion
- Key research supporting the benefits of selfcompassion
- Techniques to increase self-compassion in everyday life
- Self-compassion approaches to alleviate caregiver burnout
- Ways to teach basic self-compassion skills to clients
- Exercise: How Do I Treat a Friend?
- Self-Compassion Theory
- Exercise: Soothing Touch & Self-Compassion Break
- Meditation: Giving and Receiving Compassion
- Finding Hidden Value in Suffering
- Exercise: Silver Linings ? Exercise: Compassionate Listening Meeting Difficult Emotions ? Stages of Acceptance ? Exercise: Soften, Soothe, Allow ? Shame Self-Compassion for Caregivers ? Meditation: Compassionate Friend ? Empathetic Resonance ? Caregiver Fatigue ? Exercise: Self-Compassion with Equanimity ? Self-Compassion for Clinicians Embracing Your Life ? Negativity Bias ? Cultivating Happiness: Savoring and Gratitude ? Exercise: Gratitude ? Self-Appreciation ? Exercise: Appreciating What’s Good About Ourselves ? Exercise: What Would You Like to Remember?
- Self-Compassion Research
- Meditation: Affectionate Breathing
- Present Moment Awareness and Resistance
- Relationship of Mindfulness and Compassion
- Meditation: Loving-Kindness for a Loved One
- Exercise: Compassionate Movement
- Self-Compassion in Clinical Practice
- Why Do We Criticize Ourselves?
- Exercise: Compassionate Motivation
- Stages of Progress