All orders include the entire presentation with handouts and a CE test.
Streaming videos and audio downloads will be available immediately after checkout
Mailed CD and DVD formats include the printed handouts and CE test in an attractive portfolio
In this recording of our 2-hour webinar, you will see a master clinician at work in optimizing the online environment for authentic connection. Margaret is known for her pragmatic treatment approaches and accessible yet nuanced insights into the neurobiology of cognitive disorders. She is also funny!
- How to optimize online and remote (i.e. Phone/text/email) options for connecting with clients to work through anxiety issues
- Anxiety management techniques that eliminate rumination
- How to help clients change behavior/ thinking from fearful to cautious responses
- About online help for isolation – for therapists with clients and for clients in their community
- How to identify and put into practice coping skills for current conditions of change and uncertainty