All orders include the entire presentation with handouts and a CE test.
Streaming videos and audio downloads will be available immediately after checkout
Mailed CD and DVD formats include the printed handouts and CE test in an attractive portfolio
Participants will be able to describe:
- An empirically driven model for understanding and responding to suicidal thinking and behavior.
- Core competencies in the assessment of suicidal thinking and behavior
- Ways to assess suicide risk in clinical context.
Overview of Suicidality
- A theoretical model for understanding and responding to suicide risk
- What we know about soldiers and veterans
- Risk of imminent harm and motivation to die
- Suicide Risk Assessment
- Suicide Risk Management and intervention strategies
A Model For Suicide Risk Assessment
Suicide Risk Assessment
- Screening , referral, and continuity of care issues
- Risk and protective factors