All orders include the entire presentation with handouts and a CE test.
Streaming videos and audio downloads will be available immediately after checkout
Mailed CD and DVD formats include the printed handouts and CE test in an attractive portfolio
- An empirically driven model for understanding and responding to suicidal thinking and behavior.
- Core competencies in the assessment of suicidal thinking and behavior
- Ways to assess suicide risk in clinical context.
- A theoretical model for understanding and responding to suicide risk
- What we know about soldiers and veterans
- Risk of imminent harm and motivation to die
- Suicide Risk Assessment
- Suicide Risk Management and intervention strategies
Suicide Risk Assessment
- Screening , referral, and continuity of care issues
- Risk and protective factors